Thursday, October 25, 2007

Smokin' Joe Frazier

So Mike B. and I agreed that there’s no reason not to expand the scope of this blog to cover other sports and topics in general, which I’m glad of because I’ve been interested in boxing for a while now.

I’ve been watching this particular video quite a bit lately:



And as if the music in the background wasn't cool enough, you can also watch it while listening to this:



Smokin' Joe: 32-4-1 (27 by KO)

Undisputed Heavyweight Champion of the World for a full 3 years running (02-16-1970 to 01-22-1973).

1 comment:

rinser whistles said...

No Baloney: As I watched the first video, I was internally rapping protect ya neck to the beat of sea-lion woman. Then I start the second video, and no shit! There it is. I am so serious.
Also, the first video is awesome.